Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Shed Dilemma

Thanks for the comments everyone. My original intent was to have dirt floors, but my property is on a hill and the guys who built the shed didn't level the site first. :-( So, some sort of fill had to be brought in. That's where things went awry. I'm thinking that this stone dust was a mistake. The urine isn't draining through it. I can't keep digging the stone dust out, plus I don't want that in the manure pile. It's not very organic, since I do use the manure in my gardens. Argh! If I get mats, that's going to cost another small fortune. Plus, if I get mats,then I'll have to bed it, which I really didn't want to do. Argh.

What to do? What to do? I hate making decisions. Especially when I've already made bad ones and have to fix them.

There's always something, eh?

Oh, and Linda--hands off my baby 'Bota! ;-) I love my little Kabota tractor. I couldn't live without it. Every time I use it, I feel like a little kid. It's so much fun! :-)

No comments: